The development strategy of human resource capacity of law enforcement agencies in terms of social and economic transformation of modern society
Astana, March 2, 2015
On the initiative of the General prosecutor's office of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the format of 2015 Astana Economic Forum panel session on "The development strategy of human resource capacity of law enforcement agencies in terms of social and economic transformation of modern society" will be conducted on May 22, 2015.
In the Address of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Strategy Kazakhstan-2050: a new policy of established state" was marked a clear direction and identified key priorities for improving the work of public institutions.
Prosecutor General of the Republic of Kazakhstan Daulbaev A.K. within the address of state President has set a number of important tasks below regional prosecutors, including to improving the quality of the whole law enforcement system’s work, ensuring good conduct and professionalism of employees and increasing public confidence in the judicial system.
On the agenda of this session is planned to discuss topical issues blocks of theory and practice of human resources management and development in law enforcement agencies.
The first block will focus on estimation of efficiency of law enforcement agencies to ensure law and order.
The second - human resources management in law enforcement agencies: number of personnel, assessment of professional competence, efficiency and motivation.
The Forum will serve as an ideal platform for the expansion of long-term cooperation and memorandums, agreements and contracts.
Representatives of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Prime Minister's Office, Kazakhstan and foreign scientists, experts, and representatives of international organizations, law enforcement agencies, special and other state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan will participate on the session.
Among the speakers and invited guests - Rector of the Academy of General Prosecutor's Office Kapinus O.S., Acting Rector of the State University of Management Godin V.V., Director of the St. Petersburg Institute of Law G.V. Stadler, Deputy Head of the Security Service of the President of the Republic of Belarus Shahray D.V., Head of the Department of the Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I.Razzakova Akunov A.
Venue: Astana, "Palace of Independence"
(time of event: 14.00-17.30)
+7 (717) 271-26-98
comments powered by Disqus
- 19438 Recommendations from Astana Economic Forum 2015
- 615 News for the media conference Economic Survey 2015
- 564 New approaches to educational policy- new educational technologies.
- 527 Future outlook - World economy of the 21st century
- 507 Urban Forum "Cities of the New Generation"
- 480 "Sustainable development and "green economy" in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Condition and Prospects"
- 449 Sustainable development of the Eurasian energy, water and transit potential
- 403 Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: Kazakhstan and the World Practice
- 354 The development strategy of human resource capacity of law enforcement agencies in terms of social and economic transformation of modern society
- 325 «Decarbonization and carbon trading- the drivers of the new economy»