Erich StaakeCEO of Duisburger Hafen AG (duisport)
Born on October 9, 1953 in Hildesheim, Germany
Erich Staake is Diplomkaufmann (MBA) and worked as Manager/Director for, among others, Bertelsmann AG. Since 1998 he is CEO and President of Duisburger Hafen AG (duisport) and Chairman of the Board of Management of several subsidiaries. In addition, he is Belgian honorary consul for many years.
1. Chairman of the supervisory board of Mitteldeutsche Airport Holding
2. Member of the advisory board of Bundesvereinigung Logistik (BVL)
3. Member of the senate of acatech – National Academy of Science and Engineering
4. Member of the executive committee of the Brazil Board of the Federation of German Industries (BDI)
5. Member of the advisory board of Deutsche Bank AG and Gothaer Versicherung AG
6. Member of the board of trustees of the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML)
7. Member of the board of management of pro Ruhrgebiet e.V.
8. Member of the board of management of the Nah- und Mittelost-Verein e.V.
III International transport and logistics forum "New Silk Way"